33" Dimplex Purifire Built-In Direct Wire Firebox - BF33DXP
Instantly bring an old or condemned fireplace to life with this beautiful built in firebox. The patented life-like flame effect, hand finished LED inner glow logs and pulsating embers brings this fireplace to life and will add comfort, style and ambiance to any room. Features state of the art *Purifire, built in air filtration system included with purchase.
*DOES NOT INCLUDE DOOR, TRIM, PLUG KIT OR THERMOSTAT. MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY.
- Product Dimensions:
- 32 3⁄4"W x 28 7⁄8"H x 14 3⁄8"D
- Details On Firebox
- Wattage: 1440, 2100, 2700
- Volts: Dual 120 or 208/240
- BTU's: 4,915/ 7,170/ 9,220
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- Flame technology:Our patented flame technology creates a truly realistic fireplace, giving the fire its depth and dancing flame that you will only find with Dimplex.
- LED inner glow logs:Patented LED inner glow logs and pulsating ember technology allow the logs and embers to glow in concert creating an unmatched realistic fireplace experience.
- Realistic log set:Dimplex fireplace logs are hand crafted and molded from real wood logs, offering an incredibly realistic log set.
- Year-round comfort:Enjoy the ambiance of the flame with or without the heater for year-round comfort and enjoyment.
- Purifire Air Filtration System:The first integral air filtering system that removes mold, pollen, dander, dust and other allergens from indoor air for a healthier living environment.
- Thermostat control:Includes a thermostat controlled fan-forced heater to ensure consistent comfort throughout your home.
- Supplemental heat:Includes a powerful fan-forced heater designed to heat a room up to 400 square feet, providing supplemental heat when required.
- Safe:With no flame heat or emission and a glass front that remains cool to the touch; our fireplaces are the safe choice for your home.
- Green:Dimplex fireplaces are 100% efficient, producing no harmful particulates or emissions and 90% less carbon dioxide than an average direct vent gas fireplace.
- Pennies a day:Economical to operate: 3 cents per hour (flame only) or 9 cents per hour with heat (cycling at 50%)
There have been no reviews