42'' Corinth Burnished Walnut Entertainment Center Wall and Corner Electric Fireplace
The Corinth Entertainment Center Wall and Corner Electric Fireplace features multi-functional wall or corner set up with plug and play simplicity. Perfect for any flat screen TV, this piece features a large open media shelf that can hold any cable receiver, DVD/Blu-Ray player, or game console. Designed with classic styling, including carved leaf corbels with acanthus crown molding, this piece is sure to fit into any home decor. Simple to assemble, requiring only a Phillips head screwdriver.
Classic Flame creates some of the most eco-friendly electric fireplaces on the market. Consuming no fossil fuels or wood, these fireplaces are 100% energy efficient in heating and lighting. Using only a few cents per hour, with lighting costing around 1 cent per hour, and heating costing around 11 cents per hour, these fireplaces are sure to save you money on your heating bill. Conventional heating costs the average American around 40% of their electricity bill, by using an electric fireplace this cost can be slashed to mere pennies on the hour. Emitting no carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, methane, or formaldehyde, these fireplaces have zero emissions, both indoors and outdoors. Converting 100% of the energy used into either light into the LED, or radiant heat, no energy is wasted idling when not in use. With energy costs rising, heating bills increase year after year, these electric fireplaces make the most of the small amount of energy they use to provide the maximum amount of heat for the minimum amount of cost.
Each Classic Flame fireplace goes through extensive in house testing before reaching your doorstep. Each of the following components is meticulously tested : Blower life cycle, Motor life cycle, Remote life cycle, Blower on/off, Motor on/off, Switch on/off, Temperature limiter, Temperature testing, Salt spray testing, Constant temperature and humidity testing, Carton burst strength testing, Inner inspection, Electrical efficiency testing, Appearance inspection, Functionality testing, Dielectric strength and grounding testing, Noise chamber testing, Input power testing, Air flow testing, and finally Quality control testing. Each one of these phases is a must to insure each fireplace will work to its maximum potential.
This is the only fireplace brand with patented LED indicators on the insert. These LEDs indicate a variety of information about your fireplace. These fireplaces display a digital thermostat, electronic auto-shut off timer from 30 minutes up to 9 hours, 5 flame brightness settings, power on indicator, and auto-shut off of LEDs after 4 seconds to conserve energy. Made from 100% LED lights, these are some of the most energy efficient bulbs known to man, operating for thousands of hours without need for replacement.
- Product Dimensions:
- Overall Unit Dimension: 42"W x 15.5"D x 40"H (Wall)
- Overall Unit Dimension: 42"W x 28"D x 40"H (Corner)
- Open Center Shelf: 30"W x 12"D x 7.5"H
- Fireplace Insert Dimensions: 23.7"W x 9.3"D x 20.0"H
- Product Information:
- 23EF031GRA Spectrafire Insert Provides: 4600BTU Heater / Heats up to 400 square feet
- 23II310GRA Infrared Insert Provides: 5200BTU Heater / Heats up to 1,000 square feet
- Light Assembly Required
- Perfect to adding a warm glow to small spaces
- Burnished Walnut finish
- Remote control interface
- LED bulbs rated for 10,000+ hours of light
- Classic meets contemporary design
- Shelf for your electronic media components
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Egg and dart molding
- Can be configured as a wall or corner mantel
- Carved leaf corbels with acanthus crown
- Fluted side projected pilasters
- Beveled base with decorative swag molding
- Egg and dart molded base
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment