|Mesh door fronts and vintage metal wheels give the Duncan Media Console Electric Fireplace its characteristic vintage charm. The firebox is framed by cabinets that feature adjustable shelves for décor items, as well as open storage above for media needs. The distressed Pinehurst finish completes the attractive Duncan console for a one-of-a-kind entertainment room centerpiece.
Details On Firebox:
- 66.125" W x 17" D x 35" H
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 1500
- BTU: 5118
- AMPs: 12.5
- Pinehurst finish
- Riveted metal corner accents
- Front-And-Center cord management
- Pit-sawn wood style
- Two adjustable shelves per cabinet
- Traditional, antique door pulls
- Factory cart metal locking wheels with rubber insets to protect floors
- Diamond mesh door fronts
- Antique-look cabinet hinges
- Multi-Fire XD: The dazzling Multi-Fire XD can accurately reproduce a natural wood-burning fire, gas fireplace or a range of ambient light themes that range from moody and hypnotic, to pulsing and vibrant.
- Comfort$aver: The patented Comfort$aver ceramic heating system uses 11% less energy than the leading quartz infrared heater by automatically adjusting fan speed and heater wattage to safely and precisely match the requirements of the room.
- Acrylic Ice Media Bed: Light plays through and reflects off of chunks of acrylic ice nestled on a bed of crushed glass.
- gWave: The exclusive gWave feature brings the fireplace to life with the wave of a hand; customize the settings then simply wave it on and off.
- Safe, Ceramic Heat: Reduce your central furnace temperature and cut your heating costs with the thermostat controlled safe, ceramic heater. Quietly operates with or without flame for warming spaces up to 400 sq ft.
- Floating LED Display: View temperature settings and specialty functions such as sleep timer and color themes.
- Multi-function remote [Includes a multi-function remote control – control all fireplace features with the touch of a button.
- Max TV size inches (Flat screen): 70
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.