The Concord adds sophistication to any room with its modern, warm grey finish and strong, smoked glass bridge top that elevates the video display. Linear in shape and artfully designed, this unit features the stunning BLF50 firebox with crushed glass ember bed that is sure to make an eye-catching statement in your room. With open and closed storage, it is also equipped with an IR repeater system that allows you to control your electronic components that are stored behind the closed doors. This beautifully designed unit is sure to be the centre of attention in any room.
- 73"W x 33 1⁄2"H x 19 15⁄16"D
Details On Firebox
- Volts: 120
- Wattage: 1230
- BTU's: 4198
- Warranty: 2 Year limited
- Flame technology:Our patented flame technology creates a truly realistic fireplace, giving the fire its depth and dancing flame that you will only find with Dimplex.
- Glass ember bed:Features glass ember bed which creates a contemporary alluring effect.
- Pennies a day: Economical to operate: 2 cents per hour (flame only) or 7 cents per hour with heat (cycling at 50%).
- Year-round comfort: Enjoy the ambiance of the flame with or without the heater for year-round comfort and enjoyment.
- Interior light controls:Adjust the interior lights within the firebox to your required levels in order to enhance the visibility of the logs and create ambiance in any room.
- Safe: With no flame heat or emission and a glass front that remains cool to the touch; our fireplaces are the safe choice for your home
- Green: Dimplex fireplaces are 100% efficient, producing no harmful particulates or emissions and 90% less carbon dioxide than an average direct vent gas fireplace.
- On/off remote:Includes a convenient easy to use on/off remote for control at your fingertips.
- Three-stage remote:Includes a three-stage remote control - control the heat and flame with the touch of a button.
- Glass Flame Bed:Flame bed made from glass pieces that are colored and silvered on one side.
- IR Repeater:Equipped with an IR Repeater system that allows infrared remote to control electronic components that are stored behind closed wooden doors.