This fashionable console challenges the largest TV's in a game where whichever gets the most attention wins, and hands down the winner goes to the 75" Dimplex Howden Media Console Fireplace. The wide and low design is briliant without being too stately, while the asymmetrical piece brings out the best with the stunning 50" panoramic firebox with a 3D flame effect and tumbled glass. In metallic graphite, the chic sleigh foot design transcends the Cape Cod finish with an organic, weathered trim, complemented by push-to-open double smoked glass doors for a sleek and modern look.
Overall: 75"W x 25.5"H x 21"D
- Volts: 120
- Wattage: 1230
- BTUs: 4,197
- Amps: 10.25
- Finish: Cape Cod
- Style: Contemporary
- Firebox: Glass Ember Bed
- TV Size: Up to 70". TV not included.
- Remote: 3-stage remote
- Warranty: 2 year limited
- The Original Dimplex Flame Effect™: A blend of technology, artistry and craftsmanship that sets the standard for realism.
- Media Bed: Tumbled glass ember bed pieces that are colored and silvered on one side for an alluring effect.
- Supplemental Heat: Includes a powerful fan-forced heater designed to keep the rooms you spend the most time in warm and comfortable.
- Viewing Area: Enjoy the panoramic flame through the industry’s largest viewing area.
- Remote: Includes a convenient remote control.
- All-season Flames: Enjoy the unique charm of a fireplace 365 days a year using the flames without the heat.
- Cord Management: Includes an integrated cord management system that allows you to organize and conceal all the electrical cords for a clean,
- Cool-touch Glass: Glass remains cool making it safe for children and pets in any location.
- Economical: Economical to operate costing only pennies per hour.*
- Low Carbon Footprint: The most sustainable fireplace option; no emissions and 100% efficient.
- Reduces Liability: Ideal for public spaces in commercial installations; meets the strictest building codes.
- Fully Assembled: No assembly required. Just plug in and enjoy
- Cap-style mantel top extends proud of the fireplace providing a shadow detail across the front of the console
- Smoked-glass front, asymmetrical storage cabinet provides plenty of room for electronics
- Slab-style gables add weight and structure to balance the landscape design
- Box-shaped metal leg detail provide a note of Scandanavian style
- Storage cabinet includes cord management
- Dazzling linear firebox enhances the dramatic proportions of the console
- Sides and top extend beyond the front of the fireplace for a shadow box effect