If you’re searching for the absolute best electric fireplace insert, you’ll want to check out these highly recommended inserts! Things like warranties, style, realistic flames, and price, all play a hand in sifting out the best electric fireplace insert for your home. All of these selections have been hand-picked due to outstanding overall customer satisfaction ratings and a track record for exceeding all expectations!
The Best Electric Fireplace Inserts
- Contemporary Design is cutting edge, modern, and eye-catching.
- Brightness Controls, Digital Thermostat, and convenient Timer Controls.
- Provides 5,200 BTU’s to keep your toes nice and toasty.
- Realistic resin logs and built in ember bed fill your home with a natural and relaxing ambiance.
- Extensive testing on blower life cycle, motor life cycle, temperature limiter, carton burst strength testing, electrical efficiency testing, dielectric strength and ground testing.
- A 3D Patented Flame provides a unique visual.
- Soft touch control panel infuses this insert with modern technology.
- Stainless Steel Construction makes it one of the best electric fireplace inserts on the market.
- Only weighs 37 lbs!
- Tempered Glass display shield won’t crack, shatter, or burst.
- The Convex boasts 4,610 BTU’s of heating power.
- Forced fan heater instantly distributes warm air throughout the room at the touch of a button.
- The Pebble Flame Bed provides a clean and natural aesthetic appeal.
- Ultra bright LED lighting emits a glowing flame that lasts over 10,000 hours!
- Pulsating flame and ember bed creates an authentic appearance that makes it hard to tell the difference between a real wood fire.
- 100% Energy Efficient & Eco-friendly. Releases ZERO c02 emissions.
- No venting required because this unit does not release any fumes or soot into your home. Breathe easy.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Click on the link above to find an exclusive selection of the best electric fireplace inserts on the market!
How to Pick the Best Electric Fireplace
The features that you want to look for include warranty information, heating capacity, functionality, and style. Yes, cheap electric fireplaces can be found for a mere $200 but you have to wonder, how well will it provide heat? The truth is, the best electric fireplace inserts can heat large family rooms without breaking a sweat (no pun intended).
One aspect that electric fireplaces have struggled with in the past is the flame. Innovations in the field have created the most realistic flames that can be adjusted from a dancing flame to a raging fire that will create a focal point in your home. You can also adjust sound, brightness, and even turn off the flame effect if you would like to use your electric fireplace insert solely for heating purposes.
More Electric Fireplaces
- The 5 Most Realistic Electric Fireplaces in 2014
- The Complete Collection of Dimplex Opti-Myst Fireplaces
- The Dimplex Opti-V PGF-10 – The Most Realistic Flame Effect
About the Author
Megan Meyer is an interior design consultant focusing on crisp modern interiors with a tinge of retro styling. She offers design and consulting services for residential and commercial spaces. Follow her for fool proof design tips for everyday homeowners.