23.18" Dimplex Standard Electric Fireplace Insert - DFI2309
You can bring an existing masonry or even steel-lined fireplaces to life with an electric flame that is incredibly lifelike and real. The 23.18" Dimplex Standard Electric Fireplace Insert can be installed into any existing traditional fireplace and take the place of your live burning wood, no more cleaning up! Add cozy warmth and the beautiful ambiance of a traditional log-wood fire to any home and hearth's decor. Upgrade to the deluxe model which includes LED logs! Add the optional expandabletrim kit (sold separately) which includes trim, hardware and spark screen, to add the finishing touch! A picture of the trim kit is on the third thumbnail product picture!
The log set is included and features hand finished logs that are extremely realistic. The thermostat on the electric fireplace is adjustable and can be adjusted to maintain room temperature. The fan forced heat will silently provide up to 4,695 BTU/hr (1375 watts) of instant warmth which provides effective supplemental warmth up to 400 square feet.
- Product Dimensions:
- 23 3/16" W x 19 5/8" H x 10 13/16" D
- Dimensions of Expandable Trim Kit (sold separately):
- Width: 31 7/8" - 43 7/8"
- Height: 21 7/8" - 28 7/8"
- Details On Firebox
- 1375W Electric Fireplace Insert has a rating of 4,695 BTU's per Hour
- Patented Dimplex Multi-Fire Flame Effect
- Realistic flame image, hand finished cast concrete log set and ember bed
- Plug into any 120 volt plug-in outlet
- Fan-forced heater
- Operates with flame only or with flame and heat
- On/Off Remote Included
- 120 Volts
- High/Low/No Heat With Flame operation
- UL Safety Approval
- Safety cutoff switch
- 1 Year Limited Dimplex Manufacturer Warranty
- Enjoy this fireplace for as little as O.O3 ¢/hour based on average national residential electrical rates
- Eco-Friendly: Uses 90 % less energy than glass fireplaces with no CO2 emissions
- No venting required
- Can be installed in any room that has an electrical outlet
- Safety glass remains cool to the touch when the heater is on
- Use all year round with heat turned off
- No ash to clean up or logs to replace
There have been no reviews